What is unique about our product?
Our unique Marine Phytoplankton strain has been carefully selected, due to its higher proportional ratio of Omega 3 EPA Phospholipids. Phospholipids are the more bio-available form of Omega 3 oil. In addition to this our particular strain range of natural complex minerals and nutrients is more concentrated, due to our unique strain and our method of controlled cultivation. See our production specification for more information on this. We are selling a PURE EPA OMEGA 3 oil, which is both Vegan and Raw all the way to the core of nature’s source!
How is it different to other green micro-algae?
Most other micro-algae products sold today for human nutrition are fresh water algae, such as Spirulina and Chlorella. Whilst the other above mentioned fresh water algae strains are valuable for things such as high protein or chlorophyll content, The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton marine algae strain offers a much more advanced and valuable nutritional composition. The most valued nutritional benefits is;
- The premium quality EPA oils, which are in an optimum bio-available form for the human bodies’ absorption. Indeed The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton has the best natural dose of Omega 3 EPA, available from nature from a vegan source!
- The range of anti-oxidants & nutrients that are far more broader with many being unique, due to our Phytoplankton being enriched by the nutrients of the sea
How do we differentiate our The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton from Fish Oil supplements?
Fish oil is typically only available as a Neutral lipid and not in Phospholipid form. This Neutral Lipid form, known specifically Triglyceride (TAG) form is less bio-available for the human body to absorb on demand as needed.
The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton has most of its EPA Omega 3 in Phospholipid form, allowing your body to absorb the EPA Omega 3 as its needed, on demand. Consumers don’t get the maximum benefit of fish oils, as the body only absorbs what it needs for EPA at the time of consumption, with the balance being flushed out via the bodies system.
In addition our Marine Phytoplankton does not contain the heavy metals and mercury of fish oil. It is very hard to remove all the heavy metals in fish oil processing and purification steps. Fish oil is contaminated due to the seas around the world becoming more contaminated.
How is The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton produced and why is it better?
The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton product is produced in closed photo-bioreactors. Our product is not produced in open ponds! Our production process of micro-algae allows us to produce pure batches of marine phytoplankton, pure of any airborne contamination. This also reduces the ability of other wild algae to contaminate our selected algae strain.
The above combined with the light penetration to the micro-algae based on our growing technology and process, also allows for the substantially higher concentration of vitamins, trace elements, unique anti-oxidants, electrolytes, enzymes and co-enzymes & phyto-nutrients.
Our production plant utilises the best quality German designed and installed photo-bioreactor technology available worldwide. Our system is produced from glass tubes, as opposed to cheaper plastic tubular photo-bioreactors. Our unique production process allows for better cleaning and heat sterilisation of glass tubes between production batch runs, when comparing to plastic tube systems. In addition plastic tubes allow for leaching of the plastic material, when exposed to higher water temperatures for cleaning between production batches.
What is the difference between The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton and Krill Oil supplements?
Krill oil is the latest fad, when it comes to Omega 3 marine oil supplements. One of the key selling points of Krill oil producers and marketers is that their Omega oil is more bio-available for the human body then fish oil. Whilst it is correct, that Krill Oil has its Omega 3 content more in Phospholipid form then Neutral TAG lipids, it has many draw backs when comparing to The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton product. These differences include;
- KRILL OIL is NOT SUSTAINABLE. Krill is the start of the food chain in the sea and a key part of the diets of whales. There are already concerns about the sustainability of catching wild Krill for Omeg3 oil extraction, due to sharp increase in demand.
- KRILL OIL may be cleaner then fish oil, but Krill Oil is NOT as pure as Omega 3 oil from The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton. Krill get their Omega 3 marine oils from micro-algae sources, so why not getting this valuable nutrient directly from micro-algae in a sustainable clean way as our Marine Phytoplankton
- KRILL OIL is NOT VEGETERIAN or VEGAN, unlike The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton.
Is The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton a natural algae strain and is it produced with natural food grade materials?
Our product is produced from a natural strain harvested from nature. This natural strain was selected after years of evaluating many natural strain variants that could give higher volumes of content of Omega 3 EPA oil in Phospholipid form.
Our production process only uses natural salts and food grade materials, under a strict controlled production process. Our product is produced to the highest food grade standards, both for the algae cultivation, as well as the algae harvesting and drying process. Our product is produced to the strictest FSCC 22000 standards, which combine ISO 9002 and HACCP certification.
In summary The Health Factory Marine Phytoplankton offers you;
- The most pure and potent combination of vitamins, trace elements, unique anti-oxidants, electrolytes, enzymes and co-enzymes & phyto-nutrients
- PURE Omega 3 EPA directly from nature’s source.
- CLEAN and free of heavy metals and contaminates.
- The best BIO-AVAILABLE OMEGA 3 EPA quality for the human body based on Phospholipid content, due to our specific strain we have isolated and cultivate.
- SUSTAINABLE source suitable for VEGANS and VEGETERIANS.