While taking marine phytoplankton via the 60g powder bag remains the most cost effective, many people have asked if the product is available in capsules.
As such we’ve launched a capsules range, meaning you can absorb all the potency and power of this extraordinary supplement without the need to dissolve it in water.
About Phytality Marine Phytoplankton Capsules
Our capsules are from food grade plant based cellulose material and are 100% vegetarian and vegan approved.
There are no fillers, preservatives or nasties, just pure plankton goodness.
How to Store the Capsules
Just keep them in a cool, dry place. There’s no need to refridgerate, they have an excellent shelf life of over a year as they come. The bags are airtight so be sure to reseal them carefully.
What are the Benefits?
If you’re new to phytoplankton you may be interested in some of the extraordinary benefits of this magical green food.
- Phytoplankton is one of the most (if not the most) nutritionally dense plant on our planet. Just ask the whales….
- 5-7 times smaller than a red blood cell, it’s cellular size makes absorption a breeze.
- The highest plant source of EPA ((Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ) a fatty acid with a well documented range of benefits
- Contains Super Oxide Dismutase, a unique antioxidant
- Highly alkalising
- One of the most potent ‘energy’ foods, perhaps due to its reputed ability to bypass the mitochondrial system
- Completely sustainable, grown in an inland bioreactor in Germany
How Much Phytoplankton is there in a Phytality Capsule?
Each capsule contains 1/3 gram of powder, meaning the recommended daily dose is 3 capsules for most people.
Always take the advice of your health care practitioner if you’re facing specific health challenges.